This guy can easily turn a bad day good. A while back we started going around the table asking each person how their day was and they were required to give us one good thing about their day. Owen or O as we call him is the leader of the "How was your day question." He is first to ask and is so eager to hear each person's answer. He is always last to go. A simple question has taught me the act of being selfless. We so often want to tell our story and think about ourselves. I need to be more like O. Who really cares what I have to say...I need to hear the other person and take time for what other's have to say. This blog is telling the story of the four wonderful men that I am blessed to have in my life...sharing their simple teachings.
Friday, January 21, 2011
How was your day?
This guy can easily turn a bad day good. A while back we started going around the table asking each person how their day was and they were required to give us one good thing about their day. Owen or O as we call him is the leader of the "How was your day question." He is first to ask and is so eager to hear each person's answer. He is always last to go. A simple question has taught me the act of being selfless. We so often want to tell our story and think about ourselves. I need to be more like O. Who really cares what I have to say...I need to hear the other person and take time for what other's have to say. This blog is telling the story of the four wonderful men that I am blessed to have in my life...sharing their simple teachings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment