Thursday, February 17, 2011

Favorites List...

We never watched this show...until now. We have a lot of downtime on our hands and decided we would watch since it is my brother's absolute favorite show. I will admit..we are addicted! This show is scary, exciting, and definitely keeps you watching. I think I am glad we waited until it is over and I don't have to wait to find out what happens next!
We get our movies through blockbuster but decided since we have the Wii we would check into this instant movie watching. Boy, were we missing out. We can scroll through movies (in this case Lost) and watch whenever we want. Amazing, wish I would have invented it.

I came across this handy little tool while I was looking for something else and this tool is my new love. We LOVE pineapple in this house but we despise cutting it up. This bad boy does it all for you in a matter of a minute. All I can say is where have you been all these years?

Thanks to my wonderful hubby I have this adorable and TINY Ipod Shuffle. It clips right on to my clothes and makes my run that much better. I can't wait until my feet hit the pavement again!



No comments:

Post a Comment