Wednesday, August 8, 2012
A New School Year
I can't believe the school year has come so quickly, well, I can't believe my kids are even in school. I am excited for Peyton and Owen both being in school now. They do everything together and this completes it for Peyton. We are homeschooling for this year and thankfully Peyton has a new attitude about school this year. He is thrilled to have his brother across the table from him working. And he especially loves to offer his knowledge, even if Owen doesn't want it :)
Peyton acted if he was too cool, I have done this before..school. But Owen, he couldn't sleep the night before. He begged to just be in first grade and forget the whole Kindergarten thing. He was up and dressed in record time and did his work like a champ. My boys are growing up and it looks like I won't be able to stop them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment