Happy Birthday to my handsome man! Each year it just sneaks up on me...we are getting older. Getting older gives us so many blessings. Our warm and often chaotic household. We are surrounded by love, the love of soon to be four little boys. Hopefully we gave Daddy a less stressful birthday, I did my best. We made a cake from scratch, went and stared at the fish at Cabela's, grilled and RELAXED! I love simple birthdays, it is a true time to enjoy that person. At birthday dinner we always tell something we love about that person..Rylan just smiled but I love listening to what the boys come up with. It mostly involves wrestling or playing football..some boy activity but when the boys share their faces light up at the thought! We truly love Daddy the small things he does and the sacrifices he makes to be there for us because fulfilling God's purpose and being together as a
family is truly THE richest blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment