Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Graduate




I am getting all emotional just thinking about it, pregnancy does NOT help. My baby, that tiny little baby..is graduating. I remember everything about those first two weeks we had him..how scary it could have been but I was so at peace. Now he is grown..getting close to turning 6 and graduating Kindergarten. What a year it has been and he has come so far. Reading and writing, drawing amazing pictures and all I want to do is freeze it. I don't ever want to forget the small things that he has done and will do. We our so proud of the little man that he is becoming, a true example of God's love for all his friends at school. I can say I haven't been to thrilled at the little girls that run up and hug him or the older girls that tell us how cute he is. But he just shrugs it off and doesn't notice or have interest! THANK GOODNESS! Tomorrow I

am going to take it slow and absorb each moment of the day

because it happens once and before I know it I will be

standing at his high school graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment