I am so in love with this kid. Cheesy smile and all. I have never met anyone that is just looking to have a good time... ALL the time. Our lives would be so dull without our Owen. He is constantly making us laugh with his silly looks and craziness. I love his creativity.. he will be a character anytime and anywhere. Dressing up is what he is thinking about ALL day, which always makes for an interesting day. I also love his willingness to be easy going and just go with the flow without complaints. I hope to cherish every day of his 4th year because I know it will go by fast and I will get less moments of O when he runs off to school.
We hope he had a great day filled with love. Our adventurous day out ending with a movie campout in the living room complete with his new sleeping bag! It was the perfect ending to the perfect day. God has truly blessed us and it doesn't matter what we do or do not have just the love we have for each other and the time we have to cherish it.
No comments:
Post a Comment